Who better than one of the authors presenting at the 2018 New England Crime Bake to give you honest feedback to help you improve your writing? Send in 15 pages of a work in progress and get feedback from one of our author/presenters during a 15-minute critique session at Crime Bake.
1. Register for a manuscript critique
When you register for the conference, request a manuscript critique.
Note: If you have already registered and wish to add a critique, you can sign back into the registration site by following the link on your confirmation e-mail or by clicking HERE. This will open a new tab in your browser. Then you can come back to this tab to see these instructions:
2. Prepare your writing sample.
3. Email your writing sample as an attachment. Address the e-mail to email@example.com.
Note: Please do this only after you have registered for the conference and selected manuscript critique.
4. When we receive your writing sample we will forward your writing sample to a Crime Bake author/critic who is the best match available for you.
Writing samples are assigned to author/critics on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. Your assigned author will contact you and schedule a 15-minute critique session at a mutually convenient time during the conference.